Updated May 27th, 2017.
This is a beautiful low mileage K75 with color/key matched bags. It was converted to a normal seat height bike with battery covers, has an "S" belly pan and a Parabellum Scout. It's one of kind and immaculate. In 2014 and 2015 it underwent a mechanical and cosmetic restoration/refresh. The following has been done:
- New Astral Blue paint, correct color for the VIN.
- New roundels.
- New luggage rack.
- New Metzler Lasertec tires.
- New Corbin Dual Canyon.
- Spline lube and inspection, new battery, fluids, oil level glass, hoses/filters, gromets, hoses, valve adjustment, plugs, forks removed disassembled and honed, new seals and fluids, new steering head bearing.
- Converted from low seat to normal seat height.
- New battery.
- New correct heated grips.
- Parabellum Scout wind screen hardware and windscreen replaced.
- Normal tune-up stuff completed.
- New folding key.
- Tool kit is there - no owners manual.
- Receipts for all work complete will be provided (~$6,500)
Clear title in hand. Reason for sale: I have another project going and need to free up space and resources.