11623 Summer Tree Rd N
Jacksonville, FL 32246-2449
Local pickup only
I'm selling my 2003 BMW R1150RT-P in very good overall condition.. Runs great and looks sharp as well, with contrasting white and dark blue metallic paint. This was the top of the line "boxer" touring bike and still goes down the road well and flies thru the twists with comfort and stability! 47,000 miles with all maintenance current, and all controls and features fully operational. Miles will go up as she is fun to drive!
Asking price includes a Tourmaster armored jacket and Frank Thomas pants that are pictured (both are size medium).
- ABS Brake System with dual front, single rear calipers/rotors
- Electric windscreen
- Heated grips
- Fuel gauge
- Temp gauge
- Adjustable seat
- Lockable, detachable luggage cases
- Rear luggage rack
- Valve cover protective guards
- 6.6 gallon fuel tank yielding 290 miles range
- Michelin tires, Pilot Power on the front and Pilot Road2 on the back (80% tread remaining on both)
- Slip on Delkevic aftermarket exhaust with removable baffle(stock exhaust will come with purchase). It has a deep, mellow tone with no drone at speed
- Clutch rebuilt and final drive seals done in May of 2016 at 41,474 miles (Have receipts/records available)
- New battery in May of 2016
- (All maintenance current and up to date)
Only selling to move to an R1200RT
Thanks for looking, local pickup only, Payment in cash only. If you have cash in hand and can show me your endorsement, test ride is possible prior to completion of the sale. Let me know and I can send high def pictures or a video.