2012 BMW R1200 GS Adv Lower Price
2772 Latrobe Ct
Mount Pleasant, SC 29466
(Or Best Offer)
For sale is my 2012 R1200 GS Adv. I have enjoyed 82K miles on this bike and it has taken me all over the country, including one trip to Alaska in 2016. It is in great shape for the miles and age and is ready to go anywhere. I am not a hard-core off-road rider and the worst conditions this bike has been on is well maintained dirt roads. I’m selling it only because I upgraded to a ’21 GSA.
This bike has been well maintained and I have a spreadsheet of all the maintenance done and fuel fill ups since new. The new owner will receive a copy. Some of the major maintenance/upgrades are:
- Stock ESA shocks replaced at 66750 miles with manual TFX shocks from Ted Porter’s Beemer Shop. I have the original ESA shocks that will go with the bike. This was a fantastic improvement to the bike.
- The drive shaft was rebuilt at 72000 miles.
- The ABS module was rebuilt by Module Masters this past February. The ABS system works great!
Here is what comes with the bike:
- Rox bar risers
- Throttle lock (cannot recall the manufacture)
- Front/rear mud guards
- Rider and passenger Sargent seats. Original seats will go with the bike.
- BMW panniers.
- GS911 with 9 open VINs
- BMW service/repair DVD
- Probably other stuff I cannot recall
I am asking $7500, but I will consider reasonable offers. The bike is in Mount Pleasant, SC (Charleston area).
Please let me know if you have questions or need more pictures.