2012 R1200GS Adventure, Triple Black, 36,996 mi, upgraded as optimal LD and Adventure bike, $12,499
2 Smoke Tree Pl
Palm Coast, FL 32164-3504
Cash at pickup or wire transfer
Shipping is responsibility of buyer
Great condition with many upgrades for safety, comfort and function make this motorcycle the ideal long distance traveler and adventure bike:
- Wilbers ESA suspension upgrade
- VStream Z2418 tall Windscreen (no distortion compared to OEM)
- GPR 4 Steering Stabilizer
- BDCW bash plate and extension on center stand
- BDCW wide footpegs
- BDCW Premium Fork light package
- BDCW light package with Rigid DOT (street legal)
- Cyclops LED headlight upgrade and LED turn signals
- AdMore flashing brake lights with indicators
- Stebel Nautilus 139 dB air horn
- Touratech parts (headlight protection, adj. gear shifter, sidestand extension, tag plate)
- Touratech Cockpit with aux light switch, front power socket
- Excel Exhaust extensions to protect luggage
- Mudguards (front/rear)
- Dimple magnetic drain plugs
- Jesse tool box and mount plate
- Giant Loop tankbag with powerlet
- BMW side panniers with locks (same key as ignition)
- BMW battery tender
Upgrade Options (if not yet sold):
- Upgrade to Jesse luggage instead of BMW panniers may be available (+ $500). (see picture)
- Upgrade to Russell Daylong seats may be available (+ $500). (see picture)
- Aerostich R3 grey/yellow single piece riding suit size 46 may be available (+ $450).
- NoMar Classic tire changer and options (Monster balancer with 3 cone sets, weights, tire irons) (+ $500).
- Titan-1000L motorcycle lift table black may be available (+ $450).
- Tools and some maintenance parts available.
This vehicle (and additional options) are also for sale on other advertising sources. We reserve the right to end this listing at anytime should the vehicle no longer be available for sale.