(Or Best Offer)
Fly & Ride? It is a well sorted LT, fresh fluids and service, pick up and ride anywhere!!
Selling my (purchased new) 2000 LTi.
For you "pickers of nits": What this long list of stuff below means is you can take this LT, ride away without doing anything to it (with the exception of fluid and tire changes) until the next major service due at next 12,000/24,000 mile mark.
It currently has ~68,860 miles, the tires (Rear ME 888, Front ME 880) have about 3,000 miles on them (MOA Rally trip to SLC this past year). The machine is ready for some serious road travel by a couple (or individual) who appreciate the LT and its comfort.
Have records and receipts of all the work done, oil changes, etc. since it was new. Tom Cutter rebuilt the rear drive (have records). Because of a leaking rear main seal (slipping clutch due to oil contamination), while it was on my lift and apart, my goal was to fix all the known "failures" of the LT and make it as reliable as possible for long term use. It is a well sorted LT ready to go (see list below).
I will work with a serious buyer, HOWEVER, Please do NOT insult me with lowball offers!
Chrome Rear Luggage Rack
Heated Corbin rider seat with backrest.
Heated Passenger seat and backrest (stock).
J. Peg footrest.
Ztech windshield for passenger comfort.
LED lighted license plate holder with brake/running/turn signals.
Additional LED “running lights” for visibility.
Aux, dash for GPS/radar detector/etc. mounting.
Wilber's Shocks, front and rear.
Dowco fitted cover.
The Following is work done to it by myself at 54,547 miles (I’m rather anal ask anyone who knows me) :)
1. New rear main seal - new type from BMW
2. New Vitron O ring.
3. Clutch rebuilt by Southland Clutch with new spring assembly.
4. Rear drive rebuilt by Tom Cutter (has been no fuzz in the fluid changes since installed.
5. New brass oil impregnated Para-lever bushings.
6. New Starter from Euromotoelectric.
7. New clutch slave cylinder and pushrod.
8. Newly updated starter relay from BMW.
9. All new seals in the Tranny.
10. SS Brake lines front and rear - Spiegler.
11. New coolant hoses and thermostat.
12. Throttle cables replaced (originals had a problem).
13. Valves checked and adjusted to specs.
14. New plugs and plug wires.
15. New rear disk (EBC drilled - no more cow bell) and new brake shoes.
16. Canister removed.
17. New front and rear tires.
18. New Battery along with the tires summer of 2017.